The Percent Allocation Management Module (PAMM) is a technical solution provided to " Eurasia Capital Holding UTsK" JSC clients and allowing them to have their accounts managed by a trader appointed by them on the basis of a limited trading power of attorney. PAMM solution allows the trader on one trading platform to manage simultaneously unlimited quantity of managed accounts. Managed accounts can be funded in different currencies and deposited with different institutions. Depending on the size of the deposit each managed account has its own ratio in PAMM. Total sum of all ratios under one PAMM account is always equal to 100%. Trader's activity results (trades, Profit & Loss) are allocated between managed accounts according to ratio.
PAMM trading has no difference in comparison with self trader platforms, all 3 types are available.
PAMM FUNCTIONAL SPECIFICATION
- Possibility to add and/or remove funds and accounts without interrupting trading activity
- Ability to manage through one trading platform unlimited quantity of multi currency accounts
- Choice of base currency for the trader's platform
- Immediate trade allocation between managed accounts
- Performance fee calculation functionality
- Ability to block trading facilities for particular managed accounts
- Interactive functionality to accept/decline new managed accounts
Lets assume that there are 3 managed accounts under trader's management:
- USD account with deposit of $ 100'000 and ratio 9.3%
- EUR account with deposit of € 400'000 and ratio 49.5%
- GBP account with deposit of £ 300'000 and ratio 41.2%
If you wish to work as PAMM account manager, Please contact broker (web chat).
Phone : 77771314